Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yung Stizil AkA Your Mom Thinks I'm Wavy AkA The Phresh Prince of Alpharetta AkA Sir Steven AkA Young Stevey from the Burbs AkA Young Renaissance

So yeah... Yung Stizil has gone back to Ole' Miss.  I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish this good brother the best of luck in summer school.  I hope that all of you would join me in lifting this young brother up in your thoughts and prayers.  

On another slightly humorous note I know that Sir Stephen will be quite excited about not having to sleep on that air mattress anymore...because know that I think about it Yung Stizil is all of 6'5" so that means those far reaching limbs of his couldn't have all been fitting on that standard sized bed.  I mean imagine Lebron James on a twin....or maybe a 6'5" dude on this.......
Ponder it,
P Period out.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so confused. Who is young stizil and everybody else mentioned in this ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yung Stizil is my girls cousin'. He was staying with her for a spell during the summer break...for more info on Yung Stizil read the beat battle/ring tone battle post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...That air mattress was no joke...

    ReplyDelete