Sunday, June 14, 2009

Phresh Veggies i.e. Kicks


So I love kicks. Kicks of all colors and styles.  I mean I know everybody talks about them but I just had to put my two sense in on it.  I mean I like loafers, I like nikes, adidas, chucks, j's, asics (especially the tigre joints the got the best colors).  I must admit though I have to draw the line somewhere I don't care for reebok classics, them joints lean to the side when the get old (aint what you want) look like you just walking to hard.  I got say I hate the fila/prada knock offs you know the Lil'boosie joints.  I mean nothing against Boosie or fila they just aint phresh.  At anyrate I thought I'd take a moment to point out some of the freshest joints I ever seen and see what you the people thought.  

Nike Blazer
Glow in the Dark Joints

These are a favorite part of the wardrobe for me, a staple if you will.












------------------------Wait For it...................................

------------------------Wait For it...................................

------------------------Wait For it...................................

------------------------Wait For it...................................


This is a collection of my favorite non-nike shoe of all time even thought it turns out that this brand actually was the initiator or original product umbrella for nike.  At any rate I own the Brown and Greens, the blue and yellows, and my personal favorite (maybe of all time) the multi-colors last ones on bottom left.  



1 comment:

  1. You couldn't even give me a shout out on this one man? I have the ones on the very bottom.

    ReplyDelete