So I have been going back and forth to Emory University the past two weeks for some independent study work I have been doing for my grad school work. Now after going to Emory about two times I noticed a very strange site. An elderly black man with long dreads, a gargantuan(its so rare that I get to use that word) orange G-unit tank (50 should be shot again for that genius concept) and some black tights. Oh and I forgot one very key element a walking cane. Now you may be asking yourself why is the walking cane a key element. Well you see as I drove back home the same day that I saw this very austere gentleman, I saw an equally as austere street sign. This street sign firmly placed on a telephone type pole had a man on it with braids, and a walking cane in hand. Now I told my girl about this and she was like "why didn't you take a pic" and I was like "your right I do have a picture phone now," but I mean its not like he is going to be there again. Little did I know that this sign is kind of like those deer crossing signs, in the fact that you are highly likely to see the same thing you see on the sign in real life if you frequent the spot of the sign enough. So alas I was lucky enough to have another opportunity to capture this ridiculousness on camera and so I leave you with the picture below.

please take a moment to laugh...
-P. Period out
Hilarious! Only you notice these ridiculous things, Billy!
ReplyDelete