Friday, June 19, 2009

Enhancing Accessories or Creating a reject from Cars a Disney Movie

Cacophony and Aggregate two words that I have been anxiously waiting to use here.  Cacophony (kuh-kof-uh-nee) is defined as an inconsistency or disagreement of sounds, you will see that in a moment I will slightly alter the definition for my use.  Aggregate is defined as collective amount I especially enjoying using this word when speaking of copious amount of something.  Now to the story...I was driving to my Grad school class at GSU that starts at 5:30.  For perspective I was driving down Central Ave.  I saw the Mercedes version of a sporty geo metro aka the SLK 280. Now aside from making a horrible investment of 45 grand and driving a car similar in size to a bumper car it was adorned with a CACOPHONOUS AGGREGATE of chrome accessories.  The gravity of this situation however did not stop at just the copious amounts of chrome accessories I mean I would have to post a blog for every over done Chrysler 300 in Atlanta and there has to be a gazillion of those. The true calamity of the situation is that placed firmly on the side of this frivolous investment was this..... 

I mean what do you call that... some sort of chrome plated "style mark." Now I know that a style mark can't truly express to you the ridiculousness of this sight.... or am I wrong is this squiggly thing cool... acceptable something that a grown man should have on the side of his car and would you expect this person to be a.......


Well you take a moment an ponder this and maybe laugh (He had the pass to get in the faculty garage)

P Period out...


No comments:

Post a Comment