Friday, April 9, 2010

Phresh Things on the Web Horizon

Phresh Family it has been a while but I figured that I would drop a couple new things that I have been put on here recently because well they are well you know phresh. Anyway thing one is a little site that seems to be put together by a group out of GSU that seems to be a platform for new music from Jazz to hip-hop to even a little rock. There website is a bit confusing but it seems like they are doing something they love and I am excited about checking out one of their events. Check the link.
wix.com/theleak/musicfestival

The second find I think I found is a Website called Wix.Com, it is a free website construction and hosting site. It allows you to produce a flash enabled site, through a straight forward process with web program that is pretty simple to manipulate.

One last thing scoutmob is an intriguing site that offers ridiculous deals on new and trendy food spots, I of course cant guarantee if the spots are tasty or not but...non the less all of the deals I have seen are great. Best thing about it all you need evidently is your phone providing it can show the establishment your email with the deal on it...i.e. if you hate carrying coupons like me because you never seem to remember them when it counts this is the site for you. Plus it will make you get out the house and try something different.

P Period out...

No comments:

Post a Comment