So I put this little letter together to send to the judge in the Troy Davis case. Please feel free to copy it and use it to contact here as well by fax. My prayers go out to Mr. Davis, my most sincere prayers.
Email: pfreesemann@chathamcounty.org
Fax to: 921-652-7254
Your Street Here
Your City, State and Zip here
The Honorable Penny Haas Freesemann
133 Montgomery Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Dear Judge Freesemann:
I am writing you to express my sincere hope that you will grant Troy Davis clemency. I hope that you will find that the most just thing to do in Mr. Davis’ case is to stop his execution today. I by no means claim to be a legal expert, but I do understand that there is some question around the evidence that suggest that Mr. Davis is guilty. It also appears that the jurors that found Mr. Davis guilty originally were unaware of the doubt surrounding the evidence around him. I hope that you find the doubt surrounding his case to be too much to allow his conviction today and you take the necessary steps to make sure it does not occur today or any day in the future.
Thank you, so much for your time and attention to this letter and I hope you have a great day.
Thank you,
William Jackson
Born and Raised Georgian
No comments:
Post a Comment