Friday, May 27, 2011

Quarter 2.5 = Playlist May

So after a consult with the wife, I've decided there is too much music that I want to share to only have a playlist every quarter. Consequently going forward I'm going to throw up monthly playlists. Then I'll sum up the best of the best from those playlist with a best of the best quarter playlist for each quarter. This will keep me from making quarter 2.5, 2.56, 2.75, etc. Consequently this playlist is playlist "May". Hopefully its just in time for your memorial day cookout. I do have a bit of a warning though... this is not exactly a party mix. Intentionally many of the songs on here are relatively conscious so the beats tend to be a bit heavy. Additionally hip-hop lost one of its greats this week the Mr. Gil Scot Heron, so I definitely had to leave him a tribute or two on here.

I really hope you enjoy the music as much as I do, and if it does happent to tickle your auditory fancy please leave me a phresh check of confidence below. I hope that you have a great holiday filled with love, peace, and fun.

Period out....

No comments:

Post a Comment