Friday, October 19, 2012

Stanning for Obama

I didn't want to have to do it.  But I see that there is no other way.  This nation has left me with no other recourse.  For the next 17 days I'm going into all out STAN mode for President Obama.  I know, I know, Obama hasn't been perfect (see: NOAA, Education Policies, Libya etc.), but for the next 17 days I will happily forget all of that.  Why? Because of the alternative, Willard Mittens "Romnesia" Romney.  The flip flopper of the century.  The man whose policies are only based on what is most likely to get him the highest support on Fox News.

Mittens will repeal the steps we have made in the right direction in regards to healthcare and will set us even further back in the realm of education.  He wants to load up in defense and I assume go looking for trouble in Iran.  Don't we remember there was another blood thirsty bright eyed weak willed republican guy that was scheming on weapons of mass destruction that we found out didn't exist?  Didn't we vote a republican into office just 8 years ago because he was the right "moral" choice.  Didn't we end up in a whole heap of shit after putting said guy in the White House.  

You see I'm not becoming a stan for President Obama because he's perfect, but because he is the only candidate that is likely to lead us to progress.  I can't even be critical of Obama because with Romney is going to cut all kinds of Education initiatives.  Did you say research? Yeah scratch that.  Pell grants? Poor kids need to ask their parents for a loan.  Safety nets? Willard ain't down with the 47%.

So what am I saying? I'm saying for the next 17 days that you all should stan with me.  I  mean all out stan.  Pump the President up, S/O him out on twitter.  Try to sway people you know ain't voting for him.  Go all out, volunteer, donate, do what it takes.  Because, unfortunately we can't even have conversations about making this country better, until we make sure that we don't elect somebody who is ready to flush it down the toilet to keep his 17% tax rate.

So when you see me 'stanning' for the President on twitter and facebook now you know why.  I need this, we need this because we cant move forward until we make sure that the person driving the car doesn't have kamikaze syndrome for the moola.

Pperiod out...

No comments:

Post a Comment