Well... I'm a few days late, but I'm hoping that this playlist is worth the wait. As usual I have done my best to find the best songs you probably never heard. Unless that is you are a bit of a underground hip-hop fiend like myself. In that case hopefully you will enjoy having the best of the best all in one place. The list includes newcomers like ANTHM, Danny and Add-2. Some of my favorite artist have found there way on the list as well, like Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar and K.R.I.T.
I tried to create a list that starts off kind of fast giving you some tunes to have fun to and the list mellows out a little bit before ending on a sonic high of pace and positivity. I hope you enjoy what I've collected for you and if you do make sure to leave a comment in the c-section for me.
Peace,
P Period
8tracks Embedder
Spotify Link!!
alt. link -> Qtr 2 2012
I tried to create a list that starts off kind of fast giving you some tunes to have fun to and the list mellows out a little bit before ending on a sonic high of pace and positivity. I hope you enjoy what I've collected for you and if you do make sure to leave a comment in the c-section for me.
Peace,
P Period
8tracks Embedder
Spotify Link!!
alt. link -> Qtr 2 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment