Some day in recent history as I was driving to my girl's house (she ain't never trying to drive) I was listening to the music and the words resonating from the radio, I subsequently felt a chill down my spine due to the applicability of the message to my current situation.... To say that I had never felt this before, would be a lie. To say that I would have difficulty determining a scientific explanation for this 'synchronous' chill passing down the nape of my back, along the most electrically innervated portion of my human body, would also be stretch. Some would then assume since I have a logical grasp of the explanation of this possible spiritual experience that I therefore believe there is no higher being to attribute the experience to. Indeed a few weeks ago I ran into a stumbling block in my faith in the supernatural.... due to a situation that arose where the question was proposed to a highly intelligent individual of how it must be hard for them to have faith in a creator who is able to produce seemingly "supernatural" events when they seemed to have such a logical and complete understanding of the mechanisms explaining the so-called supernatural event. I thought to myself indubitably this does seem like a logical conclusion, but then with some assistance(from the one that makes me drive) I realized that just because one has been afforded the mental dexterity to understand a seemingly incomprehensible dynamics of the inter-workings of nature or super-nature does not automatically, all of a sudden, totally discredit the notion of a creator of nature and or super-nature. So if your thinking is the point of all this ever going to come? Just give me a little more time.
Natural Complexities Explained, not discredited...
Just because we have recently been able to gain limited information allowing us to map out portions of rational mechanisms that facilitate processes like feeling emotions, or the inception of the universe from a certain set of subatomic particles, does it mean that some being didn't create it?
Just because you know how to manipulate java programming or dreamweaver to make a mystifying website does it mean that you don't believe someone created the website. Hopefully, your thinking of course somebody designed the site its there for you to see on the web isn't it .......There it was the point or (period ya'll know I kinda like periods, right?), I have come to the conclusion that of course somebody made the universe, its here isn't. Well how do you explain the big bang? Well scientist say in about a 2 minute window the universe went from something smaller than an atom to its current size (Talk through your nose and read this it makes it funnier.... gabillionsszzz and billionsssszzz of acres), having all of the components it needed at that point to create all the things that the universe now has and will ever have. Sounds pretty hard to believe, but they have evidence to suppourt it so what the heck I'll roll with it cause when you start to think about that idea....Then you might start to think, what started it? I can't say for sure, but it seems awfully strange that scientist can't seem to find an explanation for the beginning and thats not just for this its kind of like a rolling theme in science we can figure out the middle and how it fits into now but that very 1st moment is always so tricky its seems especially for big deal stuff like what triggered the big bang, what started life and this evolutionary process. One of my students this past year wrote statement in a assignment that he Knew..Not THOUGHT but KNEW that the Big Bang happened when a asteroid ran in to the Moon and knocked a piece off of it that formed the earth and that was what started the Big Bang...now I usually don't like to discredit peoples ideas but I feel confident in saying Im pretty sure he was lost in the sauce... funny sauce but still very off sauce....I digress.. Back to the point seems like if you don't know what would be plausible initiation to a Big Bang that the idea of a BEING who decided to get the party started and big bang/create the universe at one point in oblivion works. Similarly evolution often is seen as a detractor for a Creator, but doesn't it make since that If one Being created everything that all of the things that were created seemed to have highly alike blueprints, that how we build cars right no one's walking around saying that since the car has evolved to its current form that Henry Ford is a hoax and he doesn't deserve any credit... right? Cause the real kicker is who kicked all this living stuff into existence in the first place....
So the purpose here is not to attempt to change your religious beliefs, but more to appeal to your spiritual purpose and hopefully your moral conscious....because if you have followed me this far without thinking I'm and idiot then a Creator is not a far fetched idea so then I hope that it would not be far fetched for you to believe that he created us with a purpose in mind. Additionally that we have been equipped to more than successfully carry out this purpose. All of you reading this I consider to be highly successfull, if you do not believe that then we probably do not or will not get along very well because are mentalities just do not match up. Therefore me and the other Coniseurs of Phresh are hoping that you will help us in transfroming the current mentallity of Phresh in our community in order for us to fulfill our purpose on this earth. Yes a platform for Change(revolutionary I know) Jehiel posed that we should use the site to propel some of our good brothers and sisters into guaranteed success story status. He was speaking of college students we know who were struggling like a great many of you may have struggled to get through school attempting to navigate their way to success. So the purpose of this site could be to present their struggles and triumphs in school hopefully in order to inspire you in to action. What action would be appropriate P please say the Period? well I have outlined this in point form below so nobody gets lost in the sauce like the Big Bang kid.
1. Become a follower of the Blog and tell all of your positive intelligent friends to do the same(some people are not quite ready for the revolution) so that we can make this network of support and success as Powerful as it can be.
2. Let us know if you know some similar up and coming whipper snappers (sisters and brothers) who are grindin' in college as well so that we can share their story
3. Offer advice to the young people that have offered up their stories, reach out to them, take interest in their cause give them the inside track to finding success if you are familiar with their hustle.
4. If you have financial donations that you would like to make and you are looking for a deserving cause you may have just found one...we will be legit, We have an EIN...and are currently developing the organization to ensure people ge their proper tax breaks and the students get the much needed support, after all everybody doesn't get a scholarship off bat or have parents/family able to help
5. If you are a CEO or planning on becoming a CEO in the future please let us know because we want you to offer these students a position, internship, or something.
Ultimately we want to make sure we are creating a pipeline for those who are coming behind us can then bring some more along with them so that ultimately we as whole can notice a change in our community. That’s the purpose...I know it is....I hope that you can find a bit of your purpose attached to ours so that we can make a change...
Take a moment and just let it marinate,
P Period out......
haven't had a dose of phresh in a while! what about that other "connoisseur of phresh" that you speak of?!?
ReplyDelete